To ensure you get the best from your heating, air conditioning and ventilation systems we highly recommend regular servicing and maintenance, as this will improve efficiency, reduce power costs and enhance the life time and functionality of your unit or system. Our skilled team of service technicians can take away the worry of maintenance for you with one our our custom designed Planned Preventative Maintenance contracts (PPM).
For our clients with domestic heating, air conditioning or ventilation systems, we recommend an annual PPM, and this is as easy as giving our reception a ring and they can set up a PPM service which is stress free and affordable.
For commercial clients, our Service Manager can arrange a time for a site visit to carry our an initial assessment, design and quote a customized PPM schedule specific to your business or industry.
At Judd Refrigeration we take pride in ensuring our clients have great customer service for the longevity of their heating and cooling investment. So it may be that you just require a replacement filter or a new operations manual for your unit - give us a call and we will be happy to help in any way we can.
During a Planned Preventative Maintenance visit we will:
· Clean condenser coils
· Check refrigerant and oil levels
· Flush condensate drains
· Check room operating temperatures and calibrate controllers to correct levels
· Clean return and supply air filters
· Clean and deodorize coils
· Inspect and report any damage or worn components
· Inspect supply and extract fans and clean grilles as necessary
· Yearly 12a Certification (where applicable)